Also known as Valkai, Planet Z is an isolated world in 1205 System L.
|System||1304 System L|
|Population||Tens of Millions|
|Planet Tag 1||Doomed World|
|Planet Tag 2||Out Of Contact|
Beneath the swirling corrosive clouds of Valkai religious conflict divides the continents. Long kept ignorant of the wider sector, locals
The Valkai are blue and teal skinned humaniods. Surveys of the planet propose that the population were once human.
They follow a strict caste system and wear bold colored clothes with arcane glyphs to denote their rank in society. Outer clothes and environmental suits, considered "Sacred Robes" completely obscure the wearer and match the color of their cast.
- Toliani - Workers - Red Robes - Fire -
- Niliti - Specialists/Managers - Light Blue Robes - Air
- Unanvalk - Clergy or Nobility - Dark Blue Robes - Water
- Ranivalk - Royalty - Green Robes - Earth
Customs and rituals are highly valued to Valkai society where politeness and deference is rigorously enforced.
Black tattoos are fairly common.
Armored Bugs (isopods, scorpions, horned beetles, etc) dog-sized and mean. Few trees, algae and basic grasses.
Corrossive, and getting worse. A swirling brown and green smog.
Surveillance and Research in to the atmosphere to discover a means to control it and prevent the doom spiral.
Heavy on the Bio tech Low on the communication tech and TL3 for the most part (Circa 2005)
A place for notable locations on the planet to be listed and described, potentially linking to a more detailed page. For example faction bases of influence, cities, spaceports, etc.
'Kat*alut*an_ ter_ku ellai
- City on the southern continent, loosely translates to "Land's End"
- Nakuram (Oldtown)
- Decaying architecture of a bygone era. Brick works crumbling under the strain of the atmosphere.
- Minat Nimi
- "Thoughtplace" suburb of Katalutan terku ellai
Return to the Main Page